Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Snap-in Valve Stems||Material:||Aluminum/ Brass + EPDM|
|Rim Holes:||11.5mm (0.453")||Application:||Suitable For All Kinds Of Passenger Cars|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 Days||Leak Test:||100%|
Passenger Car Snap In Tire Valve Stem TR414 Brass Or Aluminum Material
1. Recommended maximum rim thickness at valve hole for the snap-in type valves listed in table is .156 For usage beyond this limit consult valve manufacturer.
2. Valve core:TR C1 (short core only for TR412 valve). Valve cap TR VC2, VC3
3. In the case of applications above 210 km/h(130 mph) it is recommended to use a clamp-in valve instead of a snap-in valve.
|TR NO.||ETRTO NO.||RIM HOLE||EFF. LENGTH||APPLICATION|
|TR412||V2.03.6||11.5mm/ 0.453’’||22mm/ 0.88’’||Passenger car|
|TR413||V2.03.1||11.5mm/ 0.453’’||32mm/ 1.25’’||Passenger car|
|TR414||V2.03.2||11.5mm/ 0.453’’||38mm/ 1.5’’||Passenger car|
|TR418||V2.03.4||11.5mm/ 0.453’’||51mm/ 2’’||Passenger car|
|TR415||V2.03.3||15.9mm/ 0.625’’||32mm/ 1.25’’||Passenger car|
|TR423||11.5mm/ 0.453’’||64mm/ 2.5’’||Passenger car|
Why Choose US?
1. We Are Professional Manufacturer, Focus On Tire Valves For 10 Years .
2. Strong Technical Force ,Enable Our Products Lead The Market.
3. Strictly Checking And Testing Process To Guarantee Every Product.
4. Excellent After-Sale Service To Solve Every Problem Of Our Product.
5. Honesty And Faith-The Golden Rule For Us To Keep Repeat Business Of Wheel Nut With Customers.
6. Competitive Price Directly From Our Factory, We Hope Share Benefits With Customers, We Cherish Long Term Relationship!
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
100pcs/ bag; 10bags/ ctn
Blister packing as your request
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in inner packing and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.If you need neutral packing,pls contact us before ordering.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery